Hillary’s Boat Harbour is a very unique project that encompasses an area highly utilised by the public and with direct impact on many neighbouring businesses. Being a coastal reserve, many
issues relating to the environmental bearing of all works undertaken were addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of all stakeholders. Works included:
- Limestone retaining terrace walls,
- Feature concrete stairs and paving,
- Limestone rubble seawall, granite cobbles stone paving,
- Balustrade and handrails,
- Irrigation, lighting and electrical,
- Street furniture and soft landscaping.