Environmental Industries is always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team.
Environmental Industries is committed to maintaining a culture of continuous improvement. Every employee’s contribution is valued, and this is evident by the high retention rate and length of service of many of its employees.
We get excited about innovation, encourage participation and support a collaborative working environment where employee opinions are welcomed and appreciated. We share a culture of excellence, quality and high performance and recognise both individual and team achievements.
Our aim is to develop a core of well-trained individuals and teams whose performance will enhance the company’s abilities to perform at a level that is consistent with growth and long-term business objectives. We ensure that our employees’ make the most of learning opportunities to realise their own personal potential, professional career aspirations and enjoyment of their job.
Our Team includes:
- Landscape Maintenance Team Members i.e., Landscape Gardeners with and without Spray Licences, Conservation Gardeners, Supervisors and Area Managers.
- Landscape Construction Team Members i.e., Project Managers, Site Supervisors, and Contract Administrators.
- Business Support Team Members i.e., Mechanics, Accountants, Accounts Officers, Administration, HR, and HSEQ.
We are current seeking Commerical Mower Operators, qualified Landscape Gardeners and Gardening Spray Technicians for position both NoR and SoR.
Permanent Employee Benefits:
- 9 Day Fortnight
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus*
- Employee Service Awards
- Free access to a Holiday House in Binningup
- Referral Program
- Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program
*Maintenance division staff
To submit your expression of interest for a position with our team, please email HR@eiwa.com.au or call our HR Manager on 0419 934 896.
Environmental Industries is a strong advocate of equal opportunity.