More recently, the Winterbourn Group started Think Water Perth. Think Water is a leading network of independently owned water services businesses, with more than 40 storefronts across Australia and New Zealand.
Think Water Perth has been very successful providing irrigation systems, supplies, and servicing for clients in sports, gardens, parks, agriculture, mining and corporate and industrial properties. The company has the capability to complete any contract, from small water features, to the Rottnest nine-hole golf course. Think Water Perth also supplies pumps to drillers and the mining industry.
The company’s vision is to become Western Australia’s leading supplier of innovative and integrated solutions to the water services sector, which deliver maximum efficiency and certainty to our clients. Think Water Perth has been founded on the guiding principle that water is our most precious resource, and our responsibility to clients is to engage with industry experts to ensure our products and services are world’s best practice in the area of efficient water management.
Think Water Perth consists of three main divisions construction, maintenance and trade and retail supply.
- Construction – Provides a complete domestic and commercial installation and design service of any scale.
- Maintenance – Provides domestic and commercial maintenance of any irrigation system including filtration and pumping requirements.
- Trade / Retail – Provides quality products to Perth’s trade market and also cater for the retail sector with a fully equipped showroom staffed by very knowledgeable members to provide you with a customised solution to any problem.
At Think Water Perth we strive to deliver:
- Personal service; Providing solutions not just products.
- Remaining locally owned and operated.
- Providing the most competitive pricing on quality products
- Being leaders in water efficiency and water innovation.
- Provide the best professional and personal service to our customers in meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Be innovative in all aspects of an efficient irrigation, filtration and pumping business.