For four decades, Environmental Industries has been responsible for major landscape construction installations associated with prestigious and significant developments. Over this time Environmental Industries has developed an extensive understanding of the requirements of constructing public open spaces in Western Australia, including carparks, walkways, pump stations, playgrounds, sports fields (including cricket pitches) and more. Our tried and tested methods result in the delivery of high-quality landscape spaces that are well-regarded amongst our clients and the general public.
Commercial Construction Projects
Our capabilities include:
- Landscape construction
- Landscape maintenance
- Irrigation design and construction
- Bulk earthworks
- Site clearing
- Drainage (sewer and storm water)
- Water service installation
- Road & carpark construction
- Electrical installation
- Concrete structures (in-situ or precast)
- Retaining walls
- Lake construction
- Sports fields
- Customised steel fabrication
Our capabilities are complemented by our Builders Registration (BRN 102444) and Asbestos Removal Licence (WARA2010).
Environmental Industries has the capacity to construct projects of all sizes. From minor works to large scale commercial landscape construction projects such as the below:
- Fiona Stanley Hospital ($16,000,000)
- The award-winning Crown Towers ($7,000,000)
- The award-winning Kwinana Adventure Playground ($4,660,000)
- The award-winning Secret Harbour Inclusive Play Space ($1,938,000)
- The iconic Elizabeth Quay ($1,000,000)
- Katanning Welcome Precinct ($4,879,810)
- Wharf Street Basin Next General Community Park ($2,018,942)
- New Junction Development, Midland – Stage 1 ($4,397,537)
Why Choose Environmental Industries?
Environmental Industries has been trading since 1985 and during the company’s history we have gained extensive experience in the delivery of high-quality projects. We have enjoyed the opportunity to deliver inspiring spaces in all locations around Western Australia.
Environmental Industries are able to offer our clients the advantages associated with our long-standing position as an industry leader in landscape construction. Our wealth of experience has led to the company being entrusted with works, which not only transform development sites into visually stunning quality environments, but also adds significant value to real estate holdings. This success has been built by consistently delivering a quality service which the market demands, delivered on time, and within budget.
- Katanning Welcome Precinct – Parks and Open Space Landscape Architecture Award at the 2020 AILA WA Landscape Architecture Awards (PLAN E entry)
- Katanning Welcome Precinct – Play Spaces Award of Excellence at the 2020 AILA WA Landscape Architecture Awards (PLAN E entry)
- Katanning Welcome Precinct – Regional Achievement Award at the 2020 AILA WA Landscape Architecture Awards (PLAN E entry)
- The Harbour Playground in Secret Harbour – Playspace Award (>$0.5 million category) at the 2019 Parks and Leisure Australia WA Awards of Excellence
- Environmental Industries received a Safety & Culture Commendation Award at the 2018 Landscape Industry Association WA Awards
- Kwinana Adventure Park – Park of the Year & Best Playspace (>$0.5 million category) at the 2017 National Parks & Leisure Australia (PLA) awards)
- The Primary, Coolbellup – UDIA Award for Excellence 2015 for our contribution to ‘The Primary, Coolbellup’ acknowledging our achievement of excellence in a Residential Development under 250 lots
Contact Us for Landscape Construction Services Today
For superior landscape construction services for your commercial space, consult with the experienced team at Environmental Industries. As one of Perth’s most trusted commercial landscaping companies, we’re committed to setting the benchmark for quality and sustainability. Contact us on (08) 9256 6500 to find out more about our services today.