Environmental Industries has the ability to undertake a range of civil landscape construction works across Perth. With a highly experienced team, our capabilities include:
- Bulk earthworks
- Site clearing
- Drainage (sewer and storm water)
- Water service installation
- Electrical services installation
- Car park and road construction
- Concrete structures (in-situ or precast)
- Retaining walls
- Lake construction
- Customised steel fabrication
Civil Landscaping Projects
Some civil landscaping and earthworks projects we have successfully completed includes Katanning Welcome Precinct, New Junction Midland, Stage 1: Wharf Street Generation Community Park and Alan Anderson Park.
Kattanning Welcome Precinct
The Shire of Katanning contracted Environmental Industries to undertake the renovation and rejuvenation of their Welcome Precinct Playground. The project was funded by the Shire of Katanning, Royalties for Regions, and Lotterywest.
The precinct was designed by PLAN E Landscape Architects and involved significant enhancement of the parks facilities and play areas. The improvements to the area provide an exciting destination for both local residents and tourists.
- Demolition Works
- Stormwater Drainage
- Roadworks & Carpark
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Skate Park
- Raised Walkway
- Significant Play Equipment Installations
- Refurbishment of Existing Play Equipment
- Rubber & Sand Softfall
- Shade Structures & Arbours
- Electrical, Lighting & CCTV Works
- Hard Landscaping
- Irrigation Works
- Soft Landscaping
RAC Tourism and Assets Pty Ltd contracted Environmental Industries to construct the new caravan park at Karri Valley Resort. We completed over 28,000 cubic metres of bulk earthworks for this project including clearing, topsoil stripping and respreading, cut to fill, and importing of fill across the 50,000m2 site.
New infrastructure for this project included: entry roads, stormwater drainage, water reticulation, sewer reticulation, underground power and communications, and gas works. This project required 20 new concrete pads to be installed to cater for caravans and annexes.
- Topsoil stripping / re-spreading
- Cut to fill
- Cut to stockpile
- Imported fill
- Stormwater drainage
- Water reticulation
- Sewer reticulation
- Fire tanks, reels, and standpipes
- Irrigation system
- Underground power and communications
- Gas infrastructure
- Concrete pads for caravans
- Successfully Value Engineered the project to achieve the client’s budget without impacting the design intent.Resolved the latent and adverse geotechnical conditions encountered during the Bulk Earthworks works economically with innovative construction methodology.
- Resolved the latent and adverse geotechnical conditions encountered during the Bulk Earthworks works economically with innovative construction methodology.
Oyster Harbour – Stage 4 Lake POS
The Oyster Harbour Joint Venture appointed Environmental Industries to undertake the Lake Construction and Landscape Works at Oyster Harbour Stage 4 Lake POS.
The Stage 4 Lake POS encompassed 30,000m2. The lake construction involved dewatering works, a geosynthetic clay liner, clean sand fill, and laterite boulders to the lake edge and overflow outlet.
Significant structural work was completed on the project including custom shelters, custom boardwalks, and balustrades.
- Lake construction including lake liner
- Subsoil drainage
- Rockwork surrounding the lake
- Curved limestone blockwork around the lakes edge
- Concrete footpaths
- Unit paving
- Irrigation works including construction of a new bore
- Custom boardwalks
- Soft Landscaping
- Dewatering: Works were undertaken at the end of the winter. Dewatering was successfully undertaken to enable the commencement of the lake works.
- There was a tight programme to ensure that the works were to be complete prior to the Christmas holidays. Environmental Industries was able to complete the works ahead of schedule due to strict programming and planning.
Contact Us for Civil Landscaping Services Today
The experts at Environmental Industries set the benchmark for civil landscaping and earthworks services. As one of Perth’s most trusted commercial landscaping companies, we deliver exceptional results using top of the line equipment. Contact us on (08) 9256 6500 to find out more about our services today.